The internet is an amazing resource open to everyone and anyone.
It is used on a daily basis throughout the world with millions of people looking for information, inspiration, connecting with friends and family, often making new friends who then become family.
Thinking about why you use the internet, do you ever look online for your favorite shop, find out the solution to a problem or need to buy something you so desperately want.
Well there are unlimited ways that you can make money online.
Often, you don’t even need to have your own website, be a technological genius or know how to program a computer.
1. Create and sell your own eBook or information product – using a computer used to be so complicated but in today’s society, businesses aim to make this as easy as possible. User-friendly computers, laptops, tablets and even mobile phones make it easy for anyone to learn how to and then create an eBook or report, sell this online at Amazon, eBay or even on your own website. If you keep your prices realistic based on the value you are offering you could earn a tidy income where your only expense is nothing but time.
2. Selling on eBay – there are various wholesalers and suppliers from which anyone can buy bulk amounts of products and by identifying popular and regular selling items on eBay, then sourcing a supplier or wholesaler of that product at a discounted price for bulk, you can then advertising these product for sale on eBay. You can even start your own shop on eBay, simply selling your items at a mark-up price, making a healthy profit.
3. Affiliate marketing – instead of creating your own products you can advertise or promote other people’s products on you website and, if someone buys that product after your referral link directs them to the product owner’s website, the owner then pays you a commission for that sale. there are thousands of products up on offer for use in affiliate marketing and marketplaces such as ClickBank, Warrior Plus and JVZoo provide free registration to get these offers.
4. Writing blog posts and reviews – if you have some information to share, opinions and ideas on any subject, other bloggers and article writers will pay you to contribute reviews, comments and responses to posts on their sites in order to generate traffic for them. Also, there are various website owners which offer you money to review, edit, carry out tasks or data entry online where you can charge a fee. Elance and Fiverr offer places where editors, visitors and writers can provide or request different services such as proofreading, converting documents, creating articles and other associated tasks.
5. Create your own money-making website – you can create your own website which can cost very little. The price of domain names can start from under $1.00 and hosting is usually about $10.00 per month, dependent on who you select and if there are currently any offers are available. After this, the time you take to create your site is free and you can use your own photographs or images to upload. whatever you wish to do, your site can be used to display and sell either your own products, others affiliate marketers or sellers products or even simply to display advertisements for various sites, normally within a similar niche.
6. Article writing – as previously mentioned, article writing can be an income generator on its own. As you are reading this article, EzineArticles publishes your work and it is possible to write articles on your own niche or subject, add a link to promote your website within the article which in turn can attract visitors to your site.
Of course this is not an exhaustive list of how you can make money online and if you would like to read on further, with more ideas and even support to create your own website, have a look NOW at my site PROGRESS FOR SUCCESS which offers lots of FREE information on how to make money online