1. Read the newspaper and listen to the news on the day of your date. This will give you some good topics for conversation.
2. Before going on your date, rehearse telling some funny stories. Single women are attracted to men who can make them laugh.
3. Act like you are genuinely interested in what she is saying. Even to the point when you have to fake it. She will be impressed that you’re such a good listener.
4. Don’t act too serious. Act carefree and light-hearted and don’t give a long and boring monologue about yourself.
5. You will be judged on how you look and your behavior. So, wear your best-looking clothes and be immaculately groomed. And be on your very best behavior!
6. You may not think this is fair, but a lot of single women will judge you by the way that you tip. Always tip generously, especially on your first date. This will make a very favorable impression on her. If you leave a cheap tip or even worse, no tip at all, she will judge you as a cheap person. Also, if she has ever been a waitress, she will really look down on you for tipping cheaply or not at all. Waiters and waitresses depend heavily on good tips to make a decent living.
7. Revolve most of your conversation around her interests, hobbies, career, goals, vacations, etc. Forget about yourself and focus on her.
8. Act as if you’ve known her all of your life. This will make her feel comfortable around you. Also, it will make you feel comfortable and help eliminate any first date nervousness or anxiety on your part.
9. Be sure and bring your business card with you and give it to her at the end of the date. It will make her feel that she’s important to you.
10. Maintain good eye contact throughout the date and wear a smile on your face. A good smile has a very seductive effect on single women.